Sunday, October 28, 2007





Today has really been quite a good day for me! Firstly, IT WAS THE BLACK SABBATH WITH DIO HEAVEN AND HELL CONCERT!!! YEAH! Please forgive the poor quality of my photos, my camera phone is really awful. Anway, it was really quite good! The drum and guitar solos were insane and Dio still has his charisma. It didn't really help that we were constantly blocked by some towering guy or a gyrating headbanging woman ( i use woman as the crowd was relly quite old!), and with Dio's small frame I had to constantly crane my neck to catch him in action! Another peeve was this man dressed very nicely in a long sleeved shirt who just barged in front of us to take a photo. Like hello?? Firstly, who wears office clothes to a concert?? A rock concert at that! Plus, he didn't seem to be a fan of any sort, like the kind that just went to show his gf and buddies he's cool and tough. Hmph. But other then that, it was pretty great on the whole! The band seemed to have run out of steam cuz they only played for an hour plus. One encore (neon knights) was done, but that was it. Pretty disappointing as I was really hoping the set would last for 1.5 hours and the least!

Since it ended early, I met up with ky to watch the great spy experiment at timbre...which wasnt very good. Maybe it was in comparison to black sabbath, I don't know. I've never heard their stuff before anyway, ky's the big fan. Haha. Chan phop cakrii thii timbre kha! Haha, that's a last ditch attempt to practice my thai before the big oral test. Anyway, the gig ended in half an hour. So we hung around and decided to go to arab street for supper. Trudged all the way from fort canning to bugis. Ky ordered this salabah dessert which was immensely sweet and nutty! Very much like a turkish delight. One bite deemed it ambrosia, but eating the whole thing proved too much. Got stoned on blueberry mint shisha, and had my favourite iced mint tea! The Balagawa shake was nice too, but it's kinda like the cold version of the sabalah.

Anyhoo, I'm suffering from post gig adreneline and shisha headiness right now, so I'm pretty upbeat and happy :)))). I cant wait for xin to email me the vids she took!!!

No comments: